Why Corporate Secretarial Services are required?
The Companies Act 2013 prescribes various legal & regulatory compliance for Companies. The Government is emphasizing on the best governance practices by companies to curb the malpractices. We recommend taking professional services for all kind of corporate secretarial services & company formation Services who ensures to complete legal & regulatory compliance in India as per the applicable provisions of the act.
If you are looking for best online company secretarial services like company formation services, company law compliance services, corporate governance services and other legal & regulatory compliance in India then you are always welcome to contact professionals
What includes corporate secretarial services?
- Minutes of the meetings
- Board Resolutions
- Change in directors
- Annual Filing
- Filing of Roc forms
- Change in Registered office
Documents Required for Secretarial Services
There are requirement of documents in accordance to applicable compliance such as:
- Utility bills
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Pan card of Directors
- Other applicable documents
- Adhar card of Directors
Company Registration: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Select the type of company to be incorporated i.e. private, public, LLP, OPC.
- 2Provide us with 6 proposed name for the company.
- Obtaining DIN and DSC.
- Drafting of MOA and AOA.
- Arranging all the necessary documents like ID and address proofs of directors, address proof of the registered office.
- Filing of various documents with MCA along with stamp duty and other fees.
- Obtaining certificate of Incorporation
- Obtaining PAN and TAN of the Company
Request A Quote